"YOU COULD BE IN TROUBLE IF YOU TAKE PICTURES" England Tourist Trap Tip by DAO

England Tourist Traps: 26 reviews and 34 photos

Odd? Guilty as accused!

Odd? Guilty as accused!
    by DAO
      The illegal photo of sushi making
    by DAO
      Welcome? No! Forbidden to take a photo of this!!!!
    by DAO

YOU ARE A TERRORIST.Oops! I meant ?You are a Tourist'! See how easy that mistake was to make? Well the Metropolitan Police in their infinite wisdom have decided that you may want to report ?Odd picture taking?. Let?s see. You see someone taking pictures of their food, bus stops, train stations and major landmarks. It?s a Virtual Tourist Member working on their tips! Or is it? Consider yourself a suspect.

I have included 2 pictures that I have been warned verbally about.

Picture 1) The Police Poster and telephone number
Picture 2) People making Sushi. A policeman made me show him my pictures and warned me not to do in anymore. This is a Sushi place inside Victoria Station in London
Picture 3) A poster in a HSBC bank in London. An employee came running out and said I could not take this photo. The poster says ?Welcome to the UK?. Hardly.

I am all for vigilance and security. I am against stupidity. See what you think.

Anti-Terrorist Campaign

BBC NEWS STORY

Unique Suggestions: Carry your new VT cards and practice this phrase: ?I know my rights and I want to telephone my Mum?.

• Updated Jul 12, 2015

• EasyMalc's Profile Photo
    Jul 12, 2015 at 9:38 AM

This tip is so valid that I think you should open it up on the Misc forum

DAO Used To Live Here!

DAO

“???????ds ??o? u??q ???? p?no?s ? ???? ??s ? ?ou ??poq??os ?q o? p??u?? s????? ? '???? ?? ???”

Have you been to England?