"Hotels in Montmartre near Metro Stations" Top 5 Page for this destination Prima Lepic Hotel Paris Tip by BeatChick
Prima Lepic Hotel Paris, Paris: 132 reviews and 2 photos
Hotel Prima Lepic's rates run from a 110 euros for a single up to 210 euros for a quad. Weekend rates increase to 110 euros for a single up to 250 euros for a quad. It's about a 4-minute walk to metro Blanche:
There's also Avenir Hotel Montmartre which was featured in one of the Antoine Doinel films (directed by Truffaut). Rates are 55 euros for a single up to 104 euros for a quad. It's right across the street from Anvers metro:
I stayed at a hostel near Anvers metro called Le Village Hostel. Rates run from 24 euros for a dorm (6-bed room) to 30 euros for a triple.
Hotel Regyn's Montmartre is located on Place des Abbesses, where you'll find metro Abbesses. Rates run from 60/91 euros for a standard 2-person room to 80/115 euros for a room with either a double or 2 singles:
Timhotel Montmartre sits on the beautiful, leafy Place Emile Goudeau (next door to the historic artist haunt Bateau Lavoir) and is a 2-minute walk to Abbesses metro station. It was featured in Eric Rohmer's Rendezvous in Paris:
Unique Qualities: These are all hotels that are within an easy 5-minute walk to a metro station (and a few have film connections!).
Photo: November 2007
More Reviews (364)
- See All Musée de l'Orangerie - Nymphéas (Water...
- See All People Watching while Dining at the...
- See All Interactive Maps for Paris
- See All Chromatic Bis
- See All Philippe-Auguste Wall (l'Enceinte): Part...
- See All Leaving Lost Belongings in an Obvious...
- See All Saving Money with Movie Passes
- See All Anthony Bourdain's Absinthe Bar!
- See All Gold Ring Scam
- See All Joggers in Paris
- See All Leather Boots of all Persuasions
- See All Kissing Oscar's Grave
BeatChick's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels