"University of British Columbia at Robson Square" University of British Columbia Tip by leafmcgowan

Favorite thing: When I first went to the University of British Columbia, the only place I could attend college in Vancouver was their main campus over by Pacific Spirit Park / Wreck Beach / Spanish Banks just west of Jericho Beach. But during my Multimedia studies, UBC decided to open a branch at Robson Square. I remember it was desired as well as controversial. Visiting the School 6-7 years later, I saw major improvements and that the campus took over the underground area that resides below Robson Street. UBC of course offers stimulating arts and humanities courses, leading edge technology programs, live performances, international events, and public forums at this location while providing a unique and metropolitan environment for the student being beneath the Fashion and arts district of downtown Vancouver, British Columbia. The classrooms were high tech and spacious when I attended, I'm sure they've done nother other than improve. Recently Visited 3/22/08. Rating: 5 stars out of 5.

• Written Apr 12, 2008

Comments

leafmcgowan

“Where the wind blows me ....”

Have you been to Vancouver?