"Take your best friend to a walk in the park" Saint Charles Favorite Tip by monica71
Saint Charles General: 6 reviews and 9 photos
Favorite thing: St Charles has a very nice dog park by Fox River. The park is located at the intersection of Lake St/Rt 31 with Red Gate Rd. The dogs can run loose in the park and they can also go for a swim in the river. There are lots of friendly dogs here during the weekend, so your best friend will have a blast meeting other dogs, running loose and playing with them. Plus, this is a fun experience for the owners also, since you get to meet people and chat while the dogs are playing.
More Reviews (47)
- See All Sports Equipment and Patio Furniture
- See All St Charles Public Library
- See All If you are into physics...
- See All Stop by for a nice play
- Dress in Layers!
- Antiques Shopping
- See All Where is the world are the parking...
- See All Fox River Fishing
- So what's going on in St Charles?
- See All Traveling Around St Charles
- See All Nice terrace by the Fox River
- See All Luxury hotel with great Spa
monica71's Related Pages
Have you been to Saint Charles?Share Your Travels