FONG'S VILLA: "CHINESE CUISINE" Top 5 Page for this destination Windsor Restaurant Tip by LoriPori

Windsor Restaurants: 69 reviews and 127 photos

Fong's Villa

Fong's Villa
      My plate of food

Friday April 4, 2008
My neighbours raved about this little neighbourhood Chinese Restaurant called FONG'S VILLA so Hans and I thought we would try it out. On the sign outside, they advertised a lunch buffet from 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. The price was $6.95.
We went in about 11:45 and noticed there was nothing in the buffet trays. The tiny little Chinese waitress said not to worry that the food was coming out shortly. Well, the food started coming out of the kitchen and in about ten minutes the trays were full of fresh, piping hot items like pork with pineapple with a sweet and sour sauce, stir-fried beef with fresh green peppers, beef fried rice, buffalo wings, onion rings, huge egg rolls with chunks of pork in them, wonderful wonton soup. And for dessert - fresh cantaloupe wedges, jello and chinese cookies. I tell you, I am hooked and it will be included in our weekly lunch rotations.
They also offer lunch combination plates served with Egg Roll and fried rice with prices of $5.95 and $6.95 for assorted combinations and the usual Dinner for two, three, four, etc. and a Sunday Buffet from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. for $11.00.
10% discount on pick-up cash orders.

Favorite Dish: The sweet and sour pork with pineapple was absolutely delicious as was the stir-fried beef with fresh crispy chunks of green peppers.

Address: 13029 Tecumseh Rd. East, Tecumseh
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: On Tecumseh Road between Lesperance and Manning Roads
Phone: 519-979-2323
Price: less than US$10
Rating: 4
Theme: Chinese/Dim Sum

• Updated Apr 6, 2008

Comments

LoriPori

“Travel Near - Travel Far - The Limit is the Sky”

Have you been to Windsor?