"VISIT SOMALIA" Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Things to Do Tip by DAO
Africa Things to Do: 366 reviews and 1,024 photos
No, I have not lost my mind. Imagine a country where EVERYONE welcomed you like a lost relative. Imagine a country with no crime, everything is low priced, the food is good, weather excellent and you just feel glad that you made the journey. This is Somaliland, the north and peaceful part of Somalia. They are desperate for more visitors and it?s a place that will truly win your heart. If you want to make the effort, everything you need to know about visas and transportation is here:
DAO?s SOMALIA PAGE
This is the most comprehensive page on Somalia on VT. If you would like more information, please email me.
More Things to Do in Africa (86)
More Reviews (340)
- See All Don?t Bother in Massawa
- See All Not Quite Right in Massawa, Eritrea
- See All The Flag of Burkina Faso
- See All Its Officially a Joke in Burkina Faso
- See All USEFUL IN TOGO
- See All THE STREET TAILORS
- See All KOLOBENG NATIONAL MEMORIAL - BOTSWANA
- See All A HUNDRED WAYS TO DIE
- See All THE GREATEST MARATHON RUNNER IN THE...
- See All SHONGOLOLO !
- See All SINK PLUGS
- See All FOOTBALL ? THE INTERNATIONAL SPORT
DAO's Related Pages
Have you been to Africa?Share Your Travels