"check your snorkel before you leave" Top 5 Page for this destination Galápagos Islands Warnings Or Dangers Tip by richiecdisc
Galápagos Islands Warnings and Dangers: 52 reviews and 52 photos
Though I generally was happy with my snorkeling equipment I did get burnt twice. Once I got one with a purge valve and it leaked and another time it has been used by a heavy smoker and evidently not cleaned very thoroughly. YUCK! Anyway, check your equipment well before leaving the shop. They don't carry spare stuff on the boats and unlikely anyone will trade with you either.
More Reviews (53)
- keep your eyes open
- confirm, confirm, confirm
- when the sun goes down
- See All odd that no one eats crabs
- fresh fish anyone
- go wide, go long
- by all means get in the water!
- See All one penguin for the road, please
- so where is my $100 going anyway?
- See All you'll need to get used to boats
- See All right on the beach, in a jungle
- See All great local baked goods
richiecdisc's Related Pages
Have you been to Galápagos Islands?Share Your Travels