"If you don't have a visa when you visit Taiwan" Taiwan Favorite Tip by UpsetTourist

Taiwan General: 7 reviews and 4 photos

Favorite thing: Well thanks for all those responses. Just to answer some of your questions - I am a citizen from Hong Kong with a US green card (US permanent resident) and I reside in Los Angeles.

Also, it is to my knowledge and experience that you can visit Taiwan without a visa with my Hong Kong SAR passport (or passports from other nations)by filling out some paperwork at the immigration office at the airport which will grant you 2 weeks of stay. Also you are allowed to renew your stay by filling out new paperwork and I don't think it is a crime if I had extended my stay.

Was this review helpful?

  • Written Apr 1, 2008
  • Send to a Friend
  • Add to your Trip Planner
  • Report Abuse


This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Taiwan?

  Share Your Travels