"Boutique Fare" Hotel Studio Tip by Stefanollie
Hotel Studio, Veliko Turnovo: 158 reviews and 5 photos
Stayed at the Hotel Studio on a recent trip to VT and we were very impressed with the hotel facilities and the staff.
Everything you expect from a Boutique Hotel.
1. Good standard room and shower room, if a bit small.
2. Great breakfast with several options. Unusual for Bulgaria.
3. Roof terrace gives the best view in town of the light show.
4. Good Restaurant, but expensive.
5. Staff have good english.
On the down side
1. Dark decor may not be to everyones taste.
2. Bar and restaurant expensive for Veliko.
3. It's a bit of a hike up to town
We have no hesitation in recommending the Studio, and having stayed in a number of hotels in Veliko, it's fair to say that the Studio was on a par with any of them and excelled in a number of areas.
Unique Qualities: Breakfast was very good.
View for the light show was excellent.
Address: Todor Lefterov 4, Veliko Turnovo, 5000, bg
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Phone: 062 60 40 10
Have you been to Veliko Turnovo?Share Your Travels