"The Best Small In-City Hotel I Have Visited" Home Hotel Buenos Aires Tip by bleeper14

Home Hotel Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires: 668 reviews and 1 photos

An Oasis inthe City
by bleeper14

I was looking for a first class, boutique hotel in Buenos Aires to use as a base for our family's 17 day trip to Argentina. We would be coming and going from various side trips around the country. Home Hotel certainly looked good and rated well with other travellers on the internet. It turned out to be even better than we expected. The pleasure of being a guest there began before we even arrived, due the prompt, professional and courteous email responses I had to many questions. Most were not concerning the hotel itself, but pertained to finding private guides, special events in town, airport transfers, currency conversion. All were handled with immediacy and accuracy. Once we arrived, we truly felt at 'Home'. The staff is extremely well-trained, friendly and courteous to the finest detail. They remembered our names, how we took our coffee in the morning, were on top of what our plans for the day might be. The oasis-like garden and pool was a pleasure for relaxing, the rooms pristine and comfortable (we had 2 rooms). I cannot imagine a better hotel in a big bustling city.

Unique Qualities: The garden/pool/bar area was an much-needed oasis after a day spent walking the several cultural highlights and shopping areas. The staff was outstanding, and the location in Palermo Hollywood was quiet and safe. The complimentary breakfast was lovely and complete, and slightly unique each morning. The spa was a hit with my wife and daughter.

Address: Honduras 5860, Palermo Hollywood, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Directions: Palermo Hollywood
Phone: 5411-4778-1008
Price: US$120-180
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.homebuenosaires.com

• Updated Apr 4, 2011

Ranked Member

Have you been to Buenos Aires?