"Call for the Best Price" The Saratoga Hilton Tip by Alazzo1

The Saratoga Hilton, Saratoga Springs: 1,096 reviews and 0 photos

We wanted a dinning experience at Chez Sophia a wonderful French restaurant located on the first floor of the Saratoga Hotel. I had read in the e-news-gram that you could get a rate of $77.00 if your were dinning there. I called to get a reservation and was told it was not available after some questioning I found out that they have an off house reservation system this rate was not in the computer. A call to the hotel connected me with a manager who offered us the $77.00 rate. So call the hotel you might get lucky.

The rooms are very nice and the restaurant is super.

The web site in March offere rooms at $129.00 I would still call if you are going to have dinner there.

Unique Qualities: A large convention center connected to the hotel. Located in down town Saratoga Springs a fantastic award winning small city and home to Skidmore College. I heard that it will be taken over by Hilton and will be branded as a Hilton Hotel. The hotel has a very nice pool and Saratoga is a Spa city with the Public Baths and the Crystal Spa. During th Racing season Saratoga becomes a crowded tourist attraction with the Saratoga flat track and the Saratoga Racinio and harness track nearby. Check out the web site: http://www.thesaratogahotel.com/

Address: 534 Broadway, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Down Town Saratoga Springs. Exit 15 off of Route 87 about 4 miles west on the corner.
othercontact: Hilton.com
Phone: 888-866-3591
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.thesaratogahotel.com/

• Updated Mar 28, 2008

Ranked Member

Have you been to Saratoga Springs?