"CITE DE SYRIE" Top 5 Page for this destination Beyoglu District Tip by neodue
Beyoglu District, Istanbul: 20 reviews and 65 photos
this a 19th century style neo classical PLAZA of BEYOGLU.In that period Architectssigns on a plaque and put it on the face of building.you can see the date and the name of the Architect.
It was like Ottoman Buildings.We call KITABE inscription.now we walk in this Passage and building.
Most importan thing in this buılding still there is greek newspaper printing.400 total circulation.
APOYEVMATINI.EVENING news paper in Greek.
Address: Between Galata Bridge and Taksim square
More Reviews (110)
- See All Turkish Movies
- See All HOCAPASA STREET
- See All WHAT IS AKBIL?
- See All STAYING IN ASIAN SIDE
- See All DO NOT DRIVE IN THE CENTRE OF ISTANBUL
- See All SHOPPING MALLS IN ISTANBUL
- See All BEST VENUE FOR MUSIC
- See All RECEP TAYYIP ERDOGAN STADIUM
- See All 3D IMAGES OF THE HISTORICAL PLACES OF...
- BETWEEN OCTOBER AND APRIL IT IS VERY...
- See All Do not eat food in Tourist places
Been to Istanbul?Share your travels with the world!
neodue's Related Pages
Have you been to Istanbul?Share Your Travels