"POSTACILAR SOKAK" Top 5 Page for this destination Beyoglu District Tip by neodue
Beyoglu District, Istanbul: 20 reviews and 65 photos
Used to there was French Post office in this street .now there is dutch consulate visa section entrance and Union Church also French St.Louise chapel and GLAVANI apartman.This is the Building of GLAVANI family.Their roots from france and they were a rich banker family during the late Ottoman Era.Now famous Turkish Cinema writer is living in this buildin GIOVANNI SCOGNAMILLO.
Address: Between Galata Bridge and Taksim square
More Reviews (110)
- See All Turkish Movies
- See All HOCAPASA STREET
- See All WHAT IS AKBIL?
- See All STAYING IN ASIAN SIDE
- See All DO NOT DRIVE IN THE CENTRE OF ISTANBUL
- See All SHOPPING MALLS IN ISTANBUL
- See All BEST VENUE FOR MUSIC
- See All RECEP TAYYIP ERDOGAN STADIUM
- See All 3D IMAGES OF THE HISTORICAL PLACES OF...
- BETWEEN OCTOBER AND APRIL IT IS VERY...
- See All Do not eat food in Tourist places
Been to Istanbul?Share your travels with the world!
neodue's Related Pages
Have you been to Istanbul?Share Your Travels