Urban Lobster-CLOSED: "The BEST Lobster Roll in the City-CLOSED" Top 5 Page for this destination Urban Lobster - CLOSED Tip by Gypsystravels

This has to be the best place in the City to have the Lobster Roll, hands down!! I discovered this place about 2 years ago while I was walking around with my friend Vince (he's a chef, so he knows about fresh good food) who suggested we stop here for some really good seafood.

This is really what you would call a hole in the wall restaurant/fast food takeout (BYOB). You walk into the small restaurant and you place your order at the counter and they bring you your food when it's ready.

You get a choice of two sides with your order. They have a large selection of yummy seafood dishes to choose from.

If I had to choose one item on the menu as my favorite it would have to be the lobster roll. Actually, their whole menu is so yummy, just too many choices.

Favorite Dish: I?ve had the lobster roll, the baked stuffed mushrooms, jumbo stuffed baked clams and their New England clam chowder.

Address: 240 E. Houston Street.
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: At Avenue A
Phone: 212677-2626
Price: US$21-30
Rating: 5
Theme: Seafood
Website: http://www.urbanlobster.com

• Updated Apr 21, 2009

Gypsystravels Lives Here!

“If You don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything!”

Have you been to New York City?