Lupita's Restaurant: "Great Mexican food, Great prices" Redondo Beach Restaurant Tip by Lizchiq

Redondo Beach Restaurants: 36 reviews and 52 photos

As my friends and I were cruising for a place for a late night bite one Sunday evening, we came across Lupita's on PCH. It's located in Redondo Beach. We arrived to the restaurant around 9 PM... and it's quite difficult to find restaurants in the South Bay (other than fast food places and the Kettle) that will seat you past 9 PM, let alone on a Sunday evening!

We knew we hit the jackpot when we saw tableside guacamole on the menu. We were not disappointed... we got a huge pot of guacamole made for us with several avocados, a little spice, and all the chips and salsa that 4 women could want (which is quite a lot). My friends had the bean and cheese burrito...which was only $3.99. They all raved about the burrito. I had the Carne Asada burrito, which I thought was great.

The service was friendly but not overly pushy or too nosy, and the restaurant was uncrowded, so it was a nice, low-key spot. We'll definitely be making a repeat visit to Lupita's!

Favorite Dish: The tableside guac, with the chips and salsa, was awesome. As I'm writing this, I'm pondering skipping my spinning class and getting Lupita's instead.

Address: 234 S Pacific Coast Hwy # 109, Redondo Beach, CA
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Phone: (310) 372-5540
Price: less than US$10
Rating: 4
Theme: Mexican

• Written Mar 24, 2008

More Restaurants in Redondo Beach (1)

Have you been to Redondo Beach?