"Diamonds are a girls best friend" Top 5 Page for this destination Tiffany's Tip by Gypsystravels

Tiffany's, New York City: 4 reviews and 4 photos

My "just because I love You" present
by Gypsystravels

Well, what can I say...us girly girls just love all that sparkles and glitters. Tiffany's has been one of my favorite stores for years and why not, I do deserve the best. My lure started back when I was in college and I'd spend rainy nights watching classic movies, namely "Breakfast at Tiffiany's".

Tiffany's has some of the most beautiful and unique pieces of jewelry anywhere. They have some of the most beautiful diamond engagement rings, diamond jewelry and their signature silver tag bracelets and chains with "Return to Tiffany & Co" charms.

I usually get their cataloge mailed to me at home and eagerly go through all the items I want. I make sure to let my honey know so he'll be well informed when a special occasion (or just because gift, which he showers me often with) pops up he knows exactly what to get me.

I have many of their silver and white gold necklaces and bracelets. I love their heart themed jewelry. They have some really great jewelry for the men as well. I recently bought my honey a beautiful "cuff link bracelet"

What to buy: All sorts of beautiful jewelry. I have quite a few of their many silver and white gold pieces, namely the "Elsa Peretti Starfish Necklace, Heart Lariat Neclace, Mini Heart Tag Drop Necklace, Multi Heart Bracelet, Tiffany Heart Tag Charm Bracelet and a few others"

What to pay: Expensive...

Address: 37 Wall Street
Directions: Two locations, 37 Wall Street and 727 Fifth Avenue
Theme: Jewelry
Website: http://www.tiffany.com

• Updated Mar 22, 2008

Comments

Gypsystravels

“If You don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything!”

Have you been to New York City?