"Craziest Club in Vegas- Tao Nightclub" Nightclubs Tip by JojelavaVT

Nightclubs, Las Vegas: 7 reviews and 3 photos

It seems every few months another "IT club" opens in Las Vegas, and after a few months it fades among those that came before it. However, this past weekend I visited the latest buzz-club called Tao, located on the second floor of the Venetian... and WOW, WOW, WOW. It really does have it all--multiple dance floors, crazy atmosphere, high energy, huge DJ room, VIP booths, VIP tables, and plenty of countertops, side areas, and stages where women are encouraged to get up there and dance yourself silly. It was honestly one of the funnest clubs I have ever been to.

One thing that took me by surprise so I figure I should forewarn you of-- the half naked women scenes. Yup--its as wierd as it sounds. From a bathtub full of rose petals in the middle of the dance floor to HUGE birdcages, and satin-covered, full-sized beds... there were women (barely wearing anything) dancing, rolling, swimming around. Its the craziest thing Ive ever seen. There I am sipping my Grey Goose martini and over my right shoulder is two women in a bathtub. So there is that.

But there is also a great vibe, dark lit rooms, with huge red curtains, and gold Buddha statues all around you. Its huge--10,000 square feet. We got lost like five times, and found new friends each time. Its like getting lost in luxury and waking up in some sort of temple with hundreds of other people dancing around, loving life. Its quite the experience--one not to be missed!

Address: 3355 Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas Nevada 89109
Directions: In the Venetian--second floor.
Phone: 702 388 8338
Website: http://www.taolasvegas.com/tao.html

• Written Mar 20, 2008

More Things to Do in Las Vegas (1)

Comments

JojelavaVT

“Get Moving...”

Ranked Member

Have you been to Las Vegas?