"Sultanahmet Best Boutique Hotel" Hotel Aslan Istanbul Tip by daryll
Hotel Aslan Istanbul, Istanbul: 143 reviews and 7 photos
High recommended especially if you're coming for a short weekend stay to explore sights around Sultanahmet area.
Reason to stay:
1. Location (walking distance to Hagia Sofia & Topkapi Palace
2. Very friendly staff (Hakan & Mehmet especially are so attentive)
3. Great value especially well known area costing GBP50-GBP80 (depending occupancy.
4. Rooms are fantastic, simple, clean and homely (Though my room is small but plus point has a balcony facing Blue Mosque & Got to play with the owner's dog outside)
5. If stay more than 3 nights one way transfer is included in the price.
6. Breakfast room is amazing (plenty of food, looking over the Marmara Sea & facing the Blue Mosque)
Address: Akbiyik Cad., No:75, ISTANBUL 34400
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Phone: +90 212 458 2220
More Reviews (1)
daryll's Related Pages
Have you been to Istanbul?Share Your Travels