"Alexander Nevsky Russian Orthodox Cathedral" Top 5 Page for this destination Aleksander Nevski Cathedral Tip by BillNJ
Aleksander Nevski Cathedral, Tallinn: 56 reviews and 111 photos
The Alexander Nevsky Russian Orthodox Cathedral is in the Old Town near the top of the Toompea Hill. It is one of the stops on the city bus tour. Knowing that I am an American, my tour guide made a point to tell me that President Bill Clinton visited the Cathedral -- and she showed me the photo of him inside (along with the photos of many other famous people).
Address: Lossi plats 10, 10130 Tallinn
More Things to Do in Tallinn (13)
More Reviews (45)
- See All President Toomas Ilves grew up in New...
- See All Great landmark in the heart of the city
- See All Many amber stores in the Old Town
- See All Have to take a number at the post office
- See All Nice Irish Pub in Old Town Tallinn
- See All Tallinn International Airport
- See All Visit the Tallinn Song Festival Grounds
- See All Large nightclub with mostly Finnish...
- Coin Store in Old Town was very...
- See All Drunken Finns
- A. Le Coq Arena
- A warm raincoat and umbrella in October
BillNJ's Related Pages
Have you been to Tallinn?Share Your Travels