Dempsey Gallery at Fine Line Creative Arts Center: "art gallery in an old barn" Saint Charles Shopping Tip by monica71
Saint Charles Shopping: 7 reviews and 17 photos
Dempsey Gallery is located on the first floor of our 100+ year old barn. The gallery is open year around and has a selection of one of a kind art works. Selections include raku pottery, oil pastel paintings, jewelry, fiber art, etc.
What to buy: whatever catches your eye. they have a great variety and it is hard not to find something that you like here.
Address: 6N158 Crane Rd. | St. Charles, IL 60174
More Reviews (47)
- See All St Charles Public Library
- See All If you are into physics...
- See All The best comedy club in town
- See All Stop by for a nice play
- Dress in Layers!
- Antiques Shopping
- See All Where is the world are the parking...
- See All Fox River Fishing
- So what's going on in St Charles?
- See All Traveling Around St Charles
- See All Nice terrace by the Fox River
- See All Luxury hotel with great Spa
monica71's Related Pages
Have you been to Saint Charles?Share Your Travels
Latest Saint Charles hotel reviews