"Luxury hotel with great Spa" Pheasant Run Resort Tip by monica71
Pheasant Run Resort, Saint Charles: 378 reviews and 0 photos
This is one of the best resorts in town! The hotel has an excellent spa on site with great service (Mario Tricoci Hair Salon & Day Spa), pools (indoor and outdoor) and great restaurants. There is also a golf course where you can enjoy playing golf on nice sunny days. The hotel also has 2 theaters featuring the latest productions.
Even though we live in this town, my husband and I decided to book a spa package with the resort and spend 1 night here in February. The weather was too cold to go anywhere and we needed a break, so we decided to go with this package. What a treat this was! Our package included deluxe overnight accommodation, 2 robes, $40 voucher for the Harvest Restaurant, two 50 minute massages (I had the deep tissue massage and my husband had the hot stone massage) and breakfast for 2.
There are several restaurants in the hotel and all of them serve great food.
Unique Qualities: luxury at its best!
Address: 4051 E Main St, Sa%nt% Charles, IL 60174
Comparison: more expensive than average
More Hotels in Saint Charles (1)
More Reviews (51)
- See All Sports Equipment and Patio Furniture
- See All St Charles Public Library
- See All If you are into physics...
- See All The best comedy club in town
- See All Stop by for a nice play
- Dress in Layers!
- Antiques Shopping
- See All Where is the world are the parking...
- See All Fox River Fishing
- So what's going on in St Charles?
- See All Traveling Around St Charles
- See All Nice terrace by the Fox River
monica71's Related Pages
Have you been to Saint Charles?Share Your Travels