"THE SPICE BOWL" Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Things to Do Tip by DAO
Africa Things to Do: 366 reviews and 1,024 photos
This has to be the coolest food invention in history. Imana Foods (Brand name Top Class) makes these wonderful spice bowls available at good grocery stores all over South Africa. You select one of the varieties, open up the container and you will find a pack of spice. Open it up and place back inside the container. Now put meat, vegetables, anything in, close and shake! You now have some great tasting spices on everything. The container is rock hard and seals perfectly for transport. You can also add more spice to water to make stews and soups. This is a fantastic invention. Don?t forget to take some home with you!
Well done Imana Food people!
(Please note: I have only found this in the South ? South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, etc.)
Directions: IMANA FOODS SA (PTY) LTD, 115 Shepstone Rd, New Germany, 3610 RSA
othercontact: Fax : (031) 705-1683, (031) 719-
Phone: (031) 705-2931
More Things to Do in Africa (86)
More Reviews (340)
- See All Don?t Bother in Massawa
- See All Not Quite Right in Massawa, Eritrea
- See All The Flag of Burkina Faso
- See All Its Officially a Joke in Burkina Faso
- See All USEFUL IN TOGO
- See All THE STREET TAILORS
- See All KOLOBENG NATIONAL MEMORIAL - BOTSWANA
- See All A HUNDRED WAYS TO DIE
- See All THE GREATEST MARATHON RUNNER IN THE...
- See All SHONGOLOLO !
- See All SINK PLUGS
- See All FOOTBALL ? THE INTERNATIONAL SPORT
DAO's Related Pages
Have you been to Africa?Share Your Travels