"THE BEST CAR WASH IN JO'BURG !" Johannesburg Things to Do Tip by DAO

Johannesburg Things to Do: 372 reviews and 688 photos

THE BEST CAR WASH IN AFRICA !
by DAO

THE BEST CAR WASH IN AFRICA !
    by DAO
  • - Johannesburg

I love these people. It is not just because they made me laugh and were so friendly. No. They clean the dirtiest car - ever. And it was a rental car! When I say dirty, I mean dirty. This had been a new car with very few miles on it. I had been driving it for over 20,000 and almost 2 months through South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe and Lesotho. It had been in the desert, stuck in sand, mountains and many urban areas as well. The dust and dirt inside and out were amazing. I really feared having to pay a huge amount of money to the rental company to have it cleaned. It already had damage from hitting a disease control fence at 120 miles an hour (Botswana).

They not only cleaned it, they cleaned it all the first time. At the normal price. Seals, the trunk (boot), under the seats. They cleaned it all to look like a new car again. Yes I did tip them! They even told me it would take a little more time as it was so dirty.

Wonderful people!

And I had no cleaning charges to pay when I took the car back to the rental agency.

Directions: HURRICANE JEN CAR WASH

othercontact: (011) 609-7065
Phone: (011) 609-3631
Website: http://www.callupcontact.com/b/business/Hurricane_Jen_Car_Wash/83795

• Updated May 7, 2012

Comments

DAO Used To Live Here!

DAO

“NEXT STOP - THE SILK ROAD”

Have you been to Johannesburg?