"A. Le Coq Arena" Top 5 Page for this destination Le Coq Arena Tip by BillNJ
Le Coq Arena, Tallinn: 4 reviews and 6 photos
I was told that the A. Le Coq Arena is the home of the Estonian national football team (soccer in the States), but I did not visit there on my trip. They also have concerts there, including Aerosmith in July 2007. Since the arena is named after A. Le Coq beer (my favorite in Tallinn), it must be a great place!
Address: Asula 4c, 11312 Tallinn
More Reviews (58)
- See All President Toomas Ilves grew up in New...
- See All Russalka Monument
- See All Great landmark in the heart of the city
- See All Many amber stores in the Old Town
- See All Have to take a number at the post office
- See All Nice Irish Pub in Old Town Tallinn
- See All Tallinn International Airport
- See All Visit the Tallinn Song Festival Grounds
- See All Large nightclub with mostly Finnish...
- Coin Store in Old Town was very...
- See All Drunken Finns
- A warm raincoat and umbrella in October
BillNJ's Related Pages
Have you been to Tallinn?Share Your Travels