"SuperSeaCat Ferry to Helsinki" Top 5 Page for this destination Ferry Helsinki Tip by BillNJ
Ferry Helsinki, Tallinn: 26 reviews and 45 photos
I took the SuperSeaCat ferry from Tallinn to Helsinki -- and then back again to Tallinn a few days later. The ride only lasts about 90 minutes. I purchased my tickets on the internet in advance, and everything worked out perfectly. You can also purchase tickets at the ticket window located inside the port.
While crossing the Baltic Sea, the ride was a little choppy at times -- but nothing too serious. During the trip, you can relax on one of the seats or even enjoy a meal at the snack bar. A very convenient and pleasant way to travel from Tallinn to Helsinki and vice versa!
More Transportation in Tallinn (2)
More Reviews (56)
- See All President Toomas Ilves grew up in New...
- See All Russalka Monument
- See All Great landmark in the heart of the city
- See All Many amber stores in the Old Town
- See All Have to take a number at the post office
- See All Nice Irish Pub in Old Town Tallinn
- See All Visit the Tallinn Song Festival Grounds
- See All Large nightclub with mostly Finnish...
- Coin Store in Old Town was very...
- See All Drunken Finns
- A. Le Coq Arena
- A warm raincoat and umbrella in October
BillNJ's Related Pages
Have you been to Tallinn?Share Your Travels