"Trams" Top 5 Page for this destination Tram/Bus Tip by BillNJ
Tram/Bus, Tallinn: 14 reviews and 22 photos
Within the Old Town, everything is accessible by foot. Outside of the Old Town, Tallinn has a good system of public transportation. The trams are a particularly convenient way to get around much of the city. With a Tallinn card, you can hop on and off the trams as much as you want at no extra charge -- a great deal!
More Transportation in Tallinn (2)
More Reviews (56)
- See All President Toomas Ilves grew up in New...
- See All Russalka Monument
- See All Great landmark in the heart of the city
- See All Many amber stores in the Old Town
- See All Have to take a number at the post office
- See All Nice Irish Pub in Old Town Tallinn
- See All Visit the Tallinn Song Festival Grounds
- See All Large nightclub with mostly Finnish...
- Coin Store in Old Town was very...
- See All Drunken Finns
- A. Le Coq Arena
- A warm raincoat and umbrella in October
BillNJ's Related Pages
Have you been to Tallinn?Share Your Travels