Heinrich?s German Grill: "Great German Food" Sarasota Restaurant Tip by karenrrn

Sarasota Restaurants: 57 reviews and 36 photos

My husband and I have been customers at Heinrich?s German Grill since opening day. We have never been disappointed with either the service or the food. Irene is a great cook and eating in this restaurant has always been a treat. The service has been wonderful and obviously, Heinrich takes care when hiring staff. Jason and James keep us laughing with each visit. Heinrich greets all visitors personally and takes pride in his restaurant. The restaurant is nicely decorated in tasteful colors. Tables that seat from 4-8 people are available as well as bar seating. The beer on tap poured by pros is imported from Germany and hard to beat. A great wine list is also available all chosen by Heinrich himself. This is our favorite restaurant try it and you will revisit.

Favorite Dish: The food is fresh and well prepared by Irene. Everything we have tried has lived up to our expectations. I love the sauerbraten it is rich, tangy and authentic marinated for days. My husband enjoys the schnitzel and has tried almost every topping. The specials change weekly and keep us coming back for more.

Address: 8420 Lockwood Ridge Rd.
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: In Walmart plaza near Walgreen's
Phone: 941-355-5453
Price: US$21-30
Rating: 5
Theme: German/Austrian

• Updated Mar 11, 2008

Comments

Ranked Member

Have you been to Sarasota?