"A Feast for your Eyes! The Alhambra" Alhambra Tip by setikeyvan
Alhambra, Granada: 218 reviews and 443 photos
The Alhambra is by far one of the most beautiful sights I've seen in the world. It is absolutely breathtaking and a true piece of art. An incredbile masterpice of architecture, caligraphy and history! If you go to Andalucia - make sure you stop in Granada and spend a full day visiting the Alhambra and its ajoining gardens called Generalife. You will not regret it - that is a promise. Here are some pointers:
- Do get there early in the morning - Get there at 7 a.m. They have limited daily entries.
- Bring plenty of water. It is very hot in the summer and there is no air conditioning on site.
- Bring a hat
- Allocate a full day to this visit - It's too beautiful to rush or miss anything here.
- Certain sites have group entry times - so check your ticket to ensure you can view all sites.
- Prepare yourself for crowds - It can get quite busy with tour groups.
- Take the best photos of your life! I don't think it's possible to take a bad photo at the Alhambra. The trick is to get a photo without people in it, since there are so many people there - so again just be patient.
Enjoy this exploration of a lifetime!
Address: Calle Real s/n
Directions: Tel. bookings: BBV bank : 902 224 460 from Spain or through web site
Phone: 902 441 221
setikeyvan's Related Pages
Have you been to Granada?Share Your Travels