Green Land: "Tasty & Healthy!" Top 5 Page for this destination Curitiba Restaurant Tip by mircaskirca

Curitiba Restaurants: 28 reviews and 26 photos

Parana is one of the most important agricultural states in Brazil of which Curitiba is the capital and this results in a couple of excellent vegetarian restaurants in the city. Since in Brazil I eat sea food almost every day (oh, no, I'm not complaining about it at all!!) I suggested Luiz that we should try one of the vegetarian restaurants.

It was my first day in Curitiba and after the morning sightseeing we needed a short break. We met Gleyci in a restaurant Green Land and had lunch together. The place is centrally located. It has self-service buffet; you choose the dishes and can taste many different things. The price is 10 RS and you can take as much as you want.

Favorite Dish: A wide choice of vegetarian dishes is offered, from starters, soups, rice dishes, pasta dishes, grilled vegetables (aubergine, courgette, pumpkin, pepper, ochre), beans and tofu. They also have various desserts and juices (all the mixtures of two different fruits), also included in the price.

Everything that we tried was tasty & healthy!

Address: Rua das Flores
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: City Centre
Price: less than US$10
Rating: 4
Theme: Vegan/Vegetarian

• Updated Mar 29, 2008

More Restaurants in Curitiba (1)

Have you been to Curitiba?