"Parque de El Retiro (4/4): Monuments & Statues" Top 5 Page for this destination Retiro Park Tip by Redang
Retiro Park, Madrid: 127 reviews and 251 photos
- Main: El Angel Caido (the Fallen Angel). As far as I know, this is the only monument in the world dedicated to the Devil (the Fallen Angel).
- 2nd: Fray Pedro Ponce de León (1.520-1.584): He invented a method to teach dumb and deaf people to speak, read and write.
- 3rd: Serafín (1.871-1.938) and Joaquín Alvarez Quintero (1.873-1.944): Famous spanish writers.
- 4th: Ruperto Chapí (1.851-1.909): Famous "zarzuela" composer. Zarzuela is a very popular spanish mu¡sic that combines music and theatre.
- 5th: Jacinto Benavente (1.866)-(1.954): Famous spanish playwright.
Phone: 915 30 00 41
More Reviews (128)
- See All Ermita de San Antonio de la Florida
- See All Hilton Madrid Airport
- See All FITUR
- See All Madrileños = Gatos
- See All Exprés Aeropuerto (Airport Express)...
- Safety in Madrid
Redang's Related Pages
Have you been to Madrid?Share Your Travels