"TAKE YOUR SHOES OFF" Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Local Custom Tip by DAO
Africa Local Customs: 97 reviews and 215 photos
When visiting Churches, Mosques or someone?s home you will usually find that it is customary to remove your shoes. For me, its no problem, I always travel with new socks. You may want to think about your footwear, as it will probably come off at some time(s), if just to get the sand out. ALWAYS offer to remove your shoes at someone?s house. Sometimes you won?t need to, but it?s just polite.
More Local Customs in Africa (31)
More Reviews (395)
- See All Don?t Bother in Massawa
- See All Not Quite Right in Massawa, Eritrea
- See All Its Officially a Joke in Burkina Faso
- See All RETURN GLASS BOTTLES
- See All USEFUL IN TOGO
- See All THE STREET TAILORS
- See All KOLOBENG NATIONAL MEMORIAL - BOTSWANA
- See All A HUNDRED WAYS TO DIE
- See All THE GREATEST MARATHON RUNNER IN THE...
- See All SHONGOLOLO !
- See All SINK PLUGS
- See All FOOTBALL ? THE INTERNATIONAL SPORT
DAO's Related Pages
Have you been to Africa?Share Your Travels