close to the port: "the old shopping-mall" Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Montt Shopping Tip by globetrott
Puerto Montt Shopping: 2 reviews and 5 photos
This shopping-centre is interesting for tourists for 2 reasons :
1) it is an excellent collection of unique and special buildings dating back to the times of the first pioneers and settlers from Germany
2) From the port you can get there easily within 3 minutes and you can even do so when you have just a few minutes left, when you come back from an organized tour
What to buy: you will be able to get great handicrafts and other souvenirs. Chiloe, the island of the native poeple of Chile is not far away from Puerto Montt, so you will find lots of unique handicrafts there !
Directions: It is 3 minutes to walk from the port in a distance of maybe 300 meters ! Just follow the main trafic towards the city !
Theme: Local Craft
More Reviews (28)
- See All the old village of Puerto Montt
- See All Black Forrest architecture in Puerto...
- a half-pipe in Puerto Montt
- See All Armada de Chile
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Puerto Montt?Share Your Travels