"Great Buildings - Victor Babes Institute" Top 5 Page for this destination Bucharest Things to Do Tip by Romanian_Bat
Bucharest Things to Do: 768 reviews and 1,773 photos
The institute was founded by Doctor Victor Babes in 1887, and it is the oldest medical scientific institute in the country. Its organization followed the example of Pasteur Institute in Paris. Initially, it was hosted by the old Brancoveanu Palace on Calea Victoriei, but it was endowed with the actual building in 1899. Apart from laboratories, it hosts a museum, a library and three workshops.
Address: On Dambovita Quay - 99-101 Splaiul Independentei
More Things to Do in Bucharest (124)
More Reviews (69)
- See All No go restaurants in Bucharest
- See All The Best Conference Area in Town
- See All Different rooms and mixed crowds
- See All Old Books, Music and Art
- See All The Bucharest Driver (TM) - Lawless...
- See All Cycling through Bucharest
Romanian_Bat's Related Pages
Have you been to Bucharest?Share Your Travels