"Great Buildings - the Law School" Top 5 Page for this destination Bucharest Things to Do Tip by Romanian_Bat
Bucharest Things to Do: 767 reviews and 1,768 photos
Petre Antonescu designed this building in 1935. The architecture of the building is severe, conceived in 90 degree angles. The central wing is endowed with an ample set of stairs. There are tall pilasters along the facade. Above the entrances, between the pilasters, there are statues depicting the great jurists of the ancient times: Licurg, Solon, Cicerone, Papinian, Justinian. The statues were carved by Ion Jalea and Costin Georgescu. The reliefs on the side walls were done by Mac Constantinescu. The building is surrounded by a green area.
Address: On Elisabeta Avenue, close to the Opera House
More Things to Do in Bucharest (124)
More Reviews (69)
- See All No go restaurants in Bucharest
- See All The Best Conference Area in Town
- See All Different rooms and mixed crowds
- See All Old Books, Music and Art
- See All The Bucharest Driver (TM) - Lawless...
- See All Cycling through Bucharest
Romanian_Bat's Related Pages
Have you been to Bucharest?Share Your Travels