"Diverse Heritage - Cutitul de Argint Church" Top 5 Page for this destination Bucharest Things to Do Tip by Romanian_Bat
Bucharest Things to Do: 768 reviews and 1,773 photos
A wooden church was built here in 1766. It had no steeple and it was covered in wood planks. It was repaired a few times and, given the 1906 Exhibition which was organized in nearby Carol Park, it was replaced with a brick church, built by King Carol I and Queen Elisabeta. In 1906 the church was endowed with a large, stone carved cross dating from 1677. The church has exquisite exterior frescoes which were restored in 1992-1995. The church is surrounded by a graveyard.
Address: 1 Cutitul de Argint
More Things to Do in Bucharest (124)
More Reviews (69)
- See All No go restaurants in Bucharest
- See All The Best Conference Area in Town
- See All Different rooms and mixed crowds
- See All Old Books, Music and Art
- See All The Bucharest Driver (TM) - Lawless...
- See All Cycling through Bucharest
Romanian_Bat's Related Pages
Have you been to Bucharest?Share Your Travels