"Diverse Heritage - Sfantul Elefterie Nou Church" Top 5 Page for this destination Bucharest Things to Do Tip by Romanian_Bat
Bucharest Things to Do: 766 reviews and 1,771 photos
The construction started in 1935, by General Georgescu and his wife. It was raised on a grand scale (36 by 22 meters), following the plan of Hrupishte Church in Macedonia. The works were intrerrupted during WW2, so that is was finished 36 years later, in 1971.
Address: 6 Elefterie (close to Eroilor Metro Stop)
More Things to Do in Bucharest (124)
More Reviews (69)
- See All No go restaurants in Bucharest
- See All The Best Conference Area in Town
- See All Different rooms and mixed crowds
- See All Old Books, Music and Art
- See All The Bucharest Driver (TM) - Lawless...
- See All Cycling through Bucharest
Romanian_Bat's Related Pages
Have you been to Bucharest?Share Your Travels