"Critical Mass" Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Sports & Outdoors Tip by MedioLatino
Budapest Sports & Outdoors: 38 reviews and 54 photos
Biking in Budapest is still not the easiest in the world, but slowly and surely its getting better.
Critical Mass participants are fighting for the recognition of biking in the city and for more bike roads.
Here, we have actually reached the critical mass, since last April there were 50000 bikers participating! It was amazing! :)
If you happen to be around, join one of the CM City tours (there is usually one in April and one in September).
Equipment: Bike and maybe a funny costume :)
Address: All over the city :)
Directions: As for the starting point and the route, get more info from the webpage.
More Reviews (268)
- See All Programs in the city
- See All Karpatia - Tradition, quality, a bit too...
- See All Old trams
- See All Bonnie & Clyde - Gangsta feeling :)
- See All The Labyrinth inside the Castle Hill
- See All Another hang out area :)
- See All Terebess - Exotic gitfs
- See All Iron stump - old message wall :)
- See All Meridien - Ex Police HQ turned into...
- See All Pigeons
- Nothing special...really! :)
Been to Budapest?Share your travels with the world!
MedioLatino's Related Pages
Have you been to Budapest?Share Your Travels