"Diverse Heritage - Precupetii Vechi Church" Top 5 Page for this destination Bucharest Things to Do Tip by Romanian_Bat
Bucharest Things to Do: 767 reviews and 1,768 photos
Well off the main tourist area in the city, this church lies in a quarter of old houses which is well worth a stroll. It was started by Priest Gheorghe Calugarul and accomplished in 1773. It was refurbished a few times by the faithful, and in 1932 Iosif Keber restored the painting. There were subsequent restoration works in the early 2000s. Especially the veranda and the columns by the entrance, as well as the (new) exquisite wood carved door are well worth a look.
Address: 92 Toamnei, at the crossing with Eminescu Street
More Things to Do in Bucharest (124)
More Reviews (69)
- See All No go restaurants in Bucharest
- See All The Best Conference Area in Town
- See All Different rooms and mixed crowds
- See All Old Books, Music and Art
- See All The Bucharest Driver (TM) - Lawless...
- See All Cycling through Bucharest
Romanian_Bat's Related Pages
Have you been to Bucharest?Share Your Travels