"Facades of Buildings, Faces of the City 9" Top 5 Page for this destination Architecture In Bucharest Tip by Romanian_Bat
Architecture In Bucharest, Bucharest: 15 reviews and 71 photos
The Old Quarter hosts several narrow streets that are worth walking around without a guidebook. Try to leave the "must sees" aside and look at the buildings around you. You might see things you would not otherwise.
More Things to Do in Bucharest (124)
More Reviews (69)
- See All No go restaurants in Bucharest
- See All The Best Conference Area in Town
- See All Different rooms and mixed crowds
- See All Old Books, Music and Art
- See All The Bucharest Driver (TM) - Lawless...
- See All Cycling through Bucharest
Romanian_Bat's Related Pages
Have you been to Bucharest?Share Your Travels