"Facades of Buildings, Faces of the City 6" Top 5 Page for this destination Architecture In Bucharest Tip by Romanian_Bat
Architecture In Bucharest, Bucharest: 15 reviews and 71 photos
The street hosts nowadays an image of the extremes: at one end, it is bordered by the elegant, imposing buildings of the National Bank and of the former Fashion House. Just 50 m. to the East it hosts a poormen's beer terrace, while just off that place blue jeans are sold on the cheap from improvised stands.
More Things to Do in Bucharest (124)
More Reviews (69)
- See All No go restaurants in Bucharest
- See All The Best Conference Area in Town
- See All Different rooms and mixed crowds
- See All Old Books, Music and Art
- See All The Bucharest Driver (TM) - Lawless...
- See All Cycling through Bucharest
Romanian_Bat's Related Pages
Have you been to Bucharest?Share Your Travels