"Arquitectura en Metro/Architecture by Metro: L9" Top 5 Page for this destination Metro - Subway Tip by Redang
Metro - Subway, Madrid: 11 reviews and 28 photos
There are dozens of emblematic buildings and monuments in Madrid, famous and less famous. I bring here the possibilty of seeing some of them linked to each other by metro.
* Metro: Cruz del Rayo
Name: Auditorio Nacional de Música (pic)
Address: Calle príncipe de Vrgara, 146
Architect: José María García de Paredes
* Metro: Estrella
Name: Edificio de viviendas ?El Ruedo?
Address: Calle Félix Rodríguez de la Fuente, 3 a 73
Architect: Francisco Javier Sánez de Oiza and Javier Sáenz Guerra
1. Some buildings or monuments are very close to the metro station and easy to be found whilst some others are a bit far and it's not so easy to get to them, you only have to look for the correct street or square.
2. The link shows the list of the stations of the different metro lines.
3. As I said before, there are many buildings/monuments, but I only bring here a few of them.
More Off The Beaten Path in Madrid (29)
More Reviews (165)
- See All Museo de Cera de Madrid (Wax Museum)
- See All Hilton Madrid Airport
- See All FITUR
- See All Madrileños = Gatos
- See All Exprés Aeropuerto (Airport Express)...
- Safety in Madrid
Redang's Related Pages
Have you been to Madrid?Share Your Travels