Enigma Apartments: "Wow, what a view!!!!" Santorini Island Hotel Tip by mpileggi

Santorini Island Hotels: 190 reviews and 386 photos

"Enigma Traditional Apartments are located in the heart of Fira City, on the face of its cliffs, thus offering a magnificent panoramic view of the volcano, the old picturesque port and its fortress. This luxury complex consists of 8 individual very tastefully furnished and traditionally styled apartments, which can accommodate 2 to 5 persons. Each apartment has its own terrace overlooking the volcano, the Aegean Sea and the most breathtaking sunsets in the world."

I agree! We were in apartment #3 (2001) and enjoyed the views of the caldera and sunsets from our own balcony/terrace. Our bed, a queen, was up in the loft. Our apartment had a kitchen (just used the refrigerator), full bathroom with hair dryer, (no shower curtain) and a step down to the toilet and shower; living room. Also, there was a safe in the closet; and a t.v. There are lots of steps to these hotels that hang on the cliff of Fira. Be prepared! We had breakfast at their terrace cafe. There's a bar to enjoy drinks and music in the evenings.

Other Info:
Phone: 0286-24024
Fax: 0286-24023
email: enigma2@otenet.gr
Studio 37.000DR with breakfast (about $98/night)
Credit cards are not accepted
A Class Hotel
Ms. Heidi Trianta /Manager

Unique Qualities: Fabulous caldera views!!

Address: Fira, Santorini
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: On the pathway along the caldera in Fira.
othercontact: Email: enigma2@otenet.gr
Price: US$80-120
Theme: Hotel

• Updated Feb 12, 2008

“I travel a lot; I hate having my life disrupted by routine"--Caskie Stinnett”

Have you been to Santorini Island?