COCO's: "Good Japanese/Western Style food" Top 5 Page for this destination Niigata Restaurant Tip by KevinMichael
Niigata Restaurants: 31 reviews and 73 photos
Coco's falls under the category of a family restaurant. Big points for Coco's on food choice as they'll make both Western and Japanese diners happy. On the non-Japanese side they serve dishes such as Thai Green Curry (absolutely love it!!), Vietnamese noodles, Mexican quesadillas, hamburgers, steak, pizza, pasta, etc. For those up for Japanese cuisine they serve pork-cutlets (tonkatsu), ramen noodles, Japanese risotto, etc. They also have a good selection of desserts. Best of all, they have an awesome selection at their drink bar especially in the tea category (not tea bags BUT, fresh tea leaves). Compared to other family restaurant choices Coco's is better than most.
Favorite Dish: Like I said, I love the Thai Green Curry. On the downside, they only serve that dish during the summer (I'll take a picture of it some time later). Like the quesadillas, too. Most recently, I've been enjoying the pork cutlets a bunch.
Comparison: about average
More Reviews (79)
- See All Niigata Airport
- See All One of My Favorite Nightlife Spots
- See All Good Hostel!! Green Village
- See All Nato - Not for me (but it might be for...
- See All Jogging along the Shinano Riverside
- See All for Ecologically Minded Soaps and...
- See All Niigata Catholic Church (Cathedral)
- See All Niigata Bijin (Beautiful women)
- Inexpensive New Hotel Near Downtown...
- A Beautiful Walk along Niigata's Coastal...
- 4 real Seasons a year. SO dress...
Been to Niigata?Share your travels with the world!
KevinMichael's Related Pages
Have you been to Niigata?Share Your Travels