COCO's: "Good Japanese/Western Style food" Top 5 Page for this destination Niigata Restaurant Tip by KevinMichael
Niigata Restaurants: 28 reviews and 63 photos
Coco's falls under the category of a family restaurant. Big points for Coco's on food choice as they'll make both Western and Japanese diners happy. On the non-Japanese side they serve dishes such as Thai Green Curry (absolutely love it!!), Vietnamese noodles, Mexican quesadillas, hamburgers, steak, pizza, pasta, etc. For those up for Japanese cuisine they serve pork-cutlets (tonkatsu), ramen noodles, Japanese risotto, etc. They also have a good selection of desserts. Best of all, they have an awesome selection at their drink bar especially in the tea category (not tea bags BUT, fresh tea leaves). Compared to other family restaurant choices Coco's is better than most.
Favorite Dish: Like I said, I love the Thai Green Curry. On the downside, they only serve that dish during the summer (I'll take a picture of it some time later). Like the quesadillas, too. Most recently, I've been enjoying the pork cutlets a bunch.
Comparison: about average
More Restaurants in Niigata (21)
More Reviews (66)
- See All Niigata Catholic Church (Cathedral)
- See All Niigata Bijin (Beautiful women)
- See All for inexpensive tea, cereal, & other...
- See All On New Year's Eve go to a Shrine or...
- See All Run around shooting your friends
- See All Getting Around in Niigata City
- See All SADO ISLAND
- Inexpensive New Hotel Near Downtown...
- See All 10 tips on restaurants in Japan
- A Beautiful Walk along Niigata's Coastal...
- 4 real Seasons a year. SO dress...
Been to Niigata?Share your travels with the world!
KevinMichael's Related Pages
Have you been to Niigata?Share Your Travels