The Latest Mainland China of Kolkata!: "Try their Egg Plant curry." Top 5 Page for this destination Kolkata (Calcutta) Restaurant Tip by goutammitra
Kolkata (Calcutta) Restaurants: 136 reviews and 489 photos
As usual they are at their best, having perfected the art of making chinese food, the Anjan Chatterjee ( The CMD of Mainland China), team is sailing ahead. This newly opened Mainland China at South City Mall is surely their better addition after Oh Calcutta and Mainland China at Gurusaday Road.
We took our American guests Sonia Das and her Professor father Dr.Mihir K. Das, from Long Beach, Calfornia, USA, to taste their food. Sonia herself is an excellent cook apart from being attorney in Long Beach, she too vouched that thefood and the taste of Mailland China is just authentic!
We tried their roast Pork, cooked in Cantonese style, Prawns, Egg Plants, Mix Noodles( The names will be posted at later date as the bill remains with sonia and I dont' remember the names exactly).
Favorite Dish: The Egg Plants!
Address: 3rd floor, South City Mall, Anwar Shah Road, Kol.
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Price: less than US$10
Theme: Chinese/Dim Sum
More Restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta) (86)
More Reviews (128)
- See All Serene Atmosphere!
- See All Horse Racing at Royal Calcutta Turf Club...
- See All National Library Kolkata: The...
- See All Wild Life at Tolly Club.
- Unprecedented Bund or Flash Strike in...
- See All Find all your Musics of the world
- See All Cruise on River Ganges & New Look of...
- See All Airport Volvo & Green Jnnurm Buses of...
- See All A Marwari Marriage in Kolkata- Part II
- TOURIST TRAP AT KOLKATA.
- NIGHTLIFE IN KOLKATA.
Been to Kolkata (Calcutta)?Share your travels with the world!
goutammitra's Related Pages
Have you been to Kolkata (Calcutta)?Share Your Travels