"Stoney Monday, Great Value and Experience" Stoney Monday Oasis Tip by SummerBoy007

Stoney Monday Oasis, Phuket: 29 reviews and 4 photos

I am not a type of person to write reviews of hotels, but decided to after my stay at Stoney Monday Oasis Hotel in Phuket. I actually had to create an account to post this!

I found Stoney Monday on short notice due to poor planning on my part. Found most other places booked, when I tried reservations online the day before my departure.

The hotel is located in Patong, about 10 minutes walk from the central area. That is the only downside of the hotel, is that it's far enough from the central area to keep you from popping out of your room. But a moto ride costs about 20-40 THB which makes it easier. And we are talking about only 10 minutes.

I stayed in a "Happy" room which cost 1600 THB a night. The room was extremely clean and included: TV with satellite, DVD player, air conditioning, small couch, queen size bed. It really had everything that I needed. Exceptional value.

The staff was extremely friendly and social. There is a pool table downstairs, and public computer for you to check email. I believe that there is also free wi-fi throughout the hotel, but couldn't check this as I didn't have a laptop computer with me.

Overall, a great experience. I will definitely go back to this hotel my next time in Phuket.

Address: Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Phone: +66 76 290 363
Price: US$20-40
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://

Review Helpfulness: 2 out of 5 stars

• Written Feb 10, 2008

Comments

Ranked Member

Have you been to Phuket?