"Visit the ancient site of Iassos" Top 5 Page for this destination Bodrum Things to Do Tip by Lyndra
Bodrum Things to Do: 189 reviews and 363 photos
Iassos is a short drive North from Bodrum, following part of the route as if you were going to Ephesus. It is a lesser known but equally impressive site that you may have to arrange to visit independently or ask specialist agents in the town for a tour.
This city showed evidence of Minoan and Mycenean habitation and is fairly Greek inspired. Remains of a later Roman Agora, mosaics and the vilage have been excavated as has the city walls further back from the main site.
More Reviews (80)
- See All Day Trip to Marmaris? Maybe!
- See All Traditional Turkish Fun...
- See All Excellent Ambience, Less Excellent...
- See All Vegetarian Options in Turkey
- See All Yachting: Bodrum Annual Cup Race
- See All Gumbet Money Exchange
Lyndra's Related Pages
Have you been to Bodrum?Share Your Travels