EL SOLARIO: "LA PAZ" La Paz Hotel Tip by swesn
La Paz Hotels: 43 reviews and 24 photos
- Very centrally located, on the street behind Church of San Francisco and within a stone's throw of the Mercado de Hechiceria, the touristy street of Calle Sagarnaga and Mercado Lanza for cheap juices and cheap lunch.
- Room is high-ceilinged and quite large, several beds to a room
- Water is adequately hot... very important here in La Paz.
- Located above a travel agency, so all your travel needs can be met easily.
- Computers for internet use are available
- Kitchen for use downstairs
- Laundry available
- Highly popular, so it is a great place to meet other backpackers but it can also mean it gets filled up very quickly
- Showers / toilets are unisex
- If you need them to store your luggage after you check out, note that they just dump all the backpacks (and there are MANY, considering the popularity of this hostel) into a storeroom. When you are ready to leave, you have to literally crawl in and take out the backpacks one by one to try and locate yours at the bottom of the pile. Any effort at this altitude is a huge effort.
Dorms: 25 bolivanos (2005)
Address: Murillo 776
Comparison: least expensive
Price: less than US$20
More Reviews (11)
swesn's Related Pages
Have you been to La Paz?Share Your Travels