"3rd annual Pillow Fight on Valentine`s Day 08" Local Events Tip by sunshine9689
Local Events, San Francisco: 32 reviews and 51 photos
Curious what it is all about? Read a bit of history on Wiki.
LOCATION: 1st Market Str. Justin Herman Plaza
TIME: Thursday, 14th of February from 6pm until 9pm.
1) Wait for the Ferry Building clock to strike 6:00pm.
2) Don?t hit anyone without a pillow (unless they want it).
3) Don?t hit anyone with a camera.
4) Bring only pillows filled with natural materials (like cotton, hemp, and down) and not synethetics which will wash into the Bay and harm marine life.
5) Bring a few trash bags to help clean up.
ALSO, the Food Bank and Coalition on Homelessness will be collecting donations this year. Your help with pillows, blankets, clothing and non-perishable food items is very much appreciated.
More Local Customs in San Francisco (15)
More Reviews (82)
- See All Alamere Falls
- See All AMAZING chicken noodle soup!
- See All Diego Rivera mural - hidden gem
- See All Funk, blues..
- See All SF Crime Map
sunshine9689's Related Pages
Have you been to San Francisco?Share Your Travels