"MORE Teenagers in Rome - What to do?" Top 5 Page for this destination Activities For Kids Tip by icunme
Activities For Kids, Rome: 10 reviews and 23 photos
Concerts and sport events - you can keep up to date on these by checking Events in Rome at this link:
For instance, the Rome Marathon on March 16, 2008 - For participant or spectator - This is one of the city's most atmospheric sporting events during which the city centre is transformed into a no-traffic zone and animated with concerts and performances that celebrate this festival of sport.
Address: Via dei Fori Imperiali (Colosseo)
Phone: 06 40 65 06 4
More Reviews (181)
- See All Orto Botanico - Garden Oasis for nature...
- See All Sushi in Rome
- See All 3-star in 5-star location
- See All Biggest MALL in Rome - Parco Leonardo
- See All Low Cost Airport Transfer - USO Rome...
- See All Christmas Eve 7 Fish Traditional Dinner
- See All Should I rent a scooter to see Rome?
- See All Tram
- See All Bike and Hike along the Via Appia Antica
- See All JONATHAN'S ANGELS - not an angel seen...
- Villa Borghese overpriced and surley...
Been to Rome?Share your travels with the world!
icunme's Related Pages
Have you been to Rome?Share Your Travels