Adesso: "Adesso - Italian" Top 5 Page for this destination Richmond Restaurant Tip by sue_stone

Richmond Restaurants: 93 reviews and 292 photos

Pasta lunch

Pasta lunch
      Mariajoy at lunch
      Adesso
    by sue_stone

Adesso is a small Italian restaurant/café in Richmond that I had walked past many times but never considered going there - not that it looked bad, just that I guess it looked kind of 'average'. Anyway, I finally ventured in there one day for a quick lunch with friends.

I was (pleasantly) surprised to see the place was packed, but there was one table free just for us by the window. The staff were friendly and very Italian, which is always a good sign. The menu had a decent range of the usual Italian standards - pasta, pizza, and fish/meat dishes. I liked Adesso's pizza concept - they start with a Margherita base and you can just choose the toppings you want - perfect for fussy eaters like me.

Favorite Dish: No pizza for me this time (though it did look good), instead I had the Tortellini Ciociara - pasta filled with savoury meat served with ham, cream and tomato sauce, washed down with a glass of Nero d'Avola. The pasta was enjoyable and the prices were pretty good for the area.

Address: 24 Hill Rise, Richmond TW10 6UA
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Nearest station: Richmond station is about a 5 minute walk
Phone: 020 8940 5544
Price: US$11-20
Rating: 3
Theme: Italian
Website: http://www.adessorestaurants.com

• Written Feb 3, 2008

Comments

sue_stone Lives Here!

Have you been to Richmond?